| David's New Toy |
| View from our bedroom window-Drifting snow anyone?? |
| David playing in the snow he just removed from our driveway |
Snow, snow and MORE snow! Since Friday at midnight through the wee hours of Sunday we received about 20+ inches of snow! I know this is 'normal' for here but not all at once so it's a good thing it was during the weekend because I couldn't leave if I wanted to. David got a new/bigger snowblower as an early Christmas gift since our freebie we used last year just couldn't handle all the snow and it was a good thing because we'd still be buried! He's currently at work in the frigid temperatures doing snow removal as I sit in our warm house at the computer, sorry honey! Amazingly enough his KIA Spectra gets around really well in the snow as he's usually the first one on the road but we still miss our SUV! Lets hope the below zero temperatures and wind doesn't last as long as they are predicting because we aren't meant to live as eskimos!
Stay warm!
No comments:
Post a Comment