Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Pregnancy Update-17 Weeks

I definitely 'popped' in the last week and am looking pregnant now instead of just chubby in the tummy! My last doctor's appointment was this past Wednesday. We got to hear the heartbeat again, which is always fun and baby's heart rate was a strong 155 so our little one is active in the morning. =) I took the day off of work since part of my appointment was getting a flu shot and I don't know if I've had one since I was a baby so I didn't know how I'd feel afterwards.  The only side effect was a sore arm for a couple of days so I was happy with that!

I had started our registry online at Target pretty early so as we came across things we liked I added it there instead of having hundreds of webpages bookmarked on the computer.  So after our appointment we headed to Target to finish adding things in-store because it's way more fun! David was in charge of the 'gun' and he added a couple of boyish bibs since there weren't many to choose from which had Mel already asking me if I subconsciously knew something or if David got scan happy? hahahaha So they'll stay on there for now until I get our registry at Shopko done since they have more gender neutral items.

Our next appointment is October 26th which is 20 weeks and half way, holy cow time flies! They'll do an ultrasound taking all the measurements of baby but we're not going to find out the gender so everyone will have to wait 20 more weeks to find out ;) We've got our names picked out which several family members know already (Madelynn Claire for a girl & Parker Lee for a boy) so we'll keep the baby's sex a secret so you can start making your predictions!

No comments:

Post a Comment