Sunday, November 27, 2011

24 Weeks

I can't believe it's almost December! I'm a little behind on posting updates but the time goes by too fast before I feel like I have something worthy of posting but that'll change soon :)  Today's my last day of a 4.5 day weekend so I thought I better be productive. We had our appointment on Wednesday and all looks great! Here's the update:

Baby: He has been increasingly active with punches, jabs or kicks which are the highlight of my days! A couple of weeks ago David was able to feel him for the first time when I experienced the first blow that actually made my stomach move. I joked it was because I was cheering loudly while watching the Monday night Packer game and the kicks were his way of saying "Hey! Keep it down, I'm sleeping!'
Heartrate= 147 but he kicked and moved right then and it jumped to 159 which our midwife said was a good, healthy sign that his nervous system etc is working the way it's supposed to. :)

Me: Overall I feel great and am VERY glad everything is normal and on track for both of us.

Doctor's visit: Next scheduled visit is December 22nd, where I'll have my glucose test and Rh shot.
My Likes: eating (mostly healthy but Christmas cookies are around the corner!), being home and sitting in my new glider rocker (thanks mom & dad!) wearing flat shoes & stretchy pants, love feeling him move

My Dislikes: not being able to stay comfortable sleeping for more than a couple of hours, lower back aches

No comments:

Post a Comment