Our little man's arrival is fast approaching and we can't wait! I just had my 36 week checkup yesterday which starts my weekly visits. My midwife has estimated him to be around 8lbs so I really hope he arrives sooner rather than later! We have everything in order, well that pertains to him, so now it's the hurry up and wait.
We finally were able to redo the floors in our house & really wanted to do it before he arrived so nothing like waiting until the last month :) We have just our bedroom to do and the house will be done & put back in order this weekend but that will be a separate post with lots of before & after pictures.
In the meantime, here are a couple of photos I had mom take last night while she helped me get some more things put back together in our living room. I had the same top on as my last post & there is a definite difference in size not to mention the puffy, tired face hahaha

No comments:
Post a Comment