This past weekend was Parker's first road trip to meet my side of the family and he traveled wonderfully! We stayed over just Friday night to make it easier on ourselves not knowing how it would go but he slept like an angel :) On Saturday we stopped to see grandpa where he gave Parker his infamous baseball bat to keep all the ladies away ;) It was great getting to see everyone again & we hope to get down again soon so Parker can meet his Great Uncle Terry! Here are some pictures we managed to get with our camera, I'll have to get the rest from Lynn's camera because I noticed I don't have any with her & Parker.
 |
| Great Grandma Goodell |
 |
| Great Uncle Greg |
 |
| Great Grandpa Sam |
 |
| Passing of the baseball bat ;) |
 |
| Four Generations! |
 |
| Which way to the gun show? |
No comments:
Post a Comment