I can't believe my baby is a month old already! Time is going so fast and I'm glad we've been good about taking photos each day so we can look back at how small he was because he's already changed so much. He's been wearing 0-3 month sizes for his short sleeve onesies since the weather has been so warm but I have a feeling his newborn size footed onesies won't be long enough anymore :) He's filled out quite a bit in the face and belly and I can't wait to see what he weighs in another month when we go back to the doctor. Every day he gets stronger and has pretty good neck control & spends more time awake looking around at everything. I can't wait for him to smile at us because he means to and not because of gas!
I introduced the bottle about a week & a half ago when I was able to borrow a breastpump from a friend and he took it right away with no problems :) We want to keep him on breastmilk for as long as possible but now we know when I have to go back into the office in 2 weeks daddy & grandma will be able to feed him. The next step will be to introduce formula in the next week as a back up for those two days I'm at work so let's hope he's not picky for that either.
Parker likes.....eating, cuddling with anyone, car rides, his lamb swing & stroller rides
Parker dislikes....diaper changes (if he's hungry), lotion after a bath, hiccups & having gas ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment